Hi, My name is Chris. I am interested in technology and collaboration. Advocate of free software. Participating in hacker spaces, collectives and communities. Dad of two little kids.
Living in Vienna, Austria.
Things I’m doing:
- Blockchain tooling, infrastructure, smart contracts
- Backend services, APIs, distributed systems
- Web, mobile, desktop, embedded
- Technical planning, building teams
- Workshops, teaching, speaking
I keep learning driven by deep curiosity.
Feel free to reach out:
Some current topics and interests:
- Code execution environments
- Go, TypeScript, Python, Rust, Solidity, C / C++, Java, Kotlin, Deno, wasm
- WebAssembly as smart contract runtime, Eth/2, Neo, Cosmos / CosmWasm
- Toying with Raspberry, ESP devices and MicroPython
Loving the Austrian landscape (Lower Austria in this picture):