Hi, my name is Chris. I am interested in technology and collaboration. Advocate of free software, participating in hacker spaces, collectives and communities. Dad of two little kids.
Living in Vienna, Austria.
Things I’m doing:
- Blockchain tooling, infrastructure, smart contracts
- Backend services, APIs, distributed systems
- Web, mobile, desktop, embedded
- Technical planning, building teams
- Workshops, teaching, speaking
I keep learning driven by deep curiosity.
Feel free to reach out:
Some current topics and interests:
- Code execution environments & smart contract runtimes
- Ethereum/Eth2, Neo, Cosmos / CosmWasm, WebAssembly, MEV
- Multiparty computation and threshold signatures
- Go, TypeScript, Python, Rust, Solidity, C / C++, Java, Kotlin, Deno, wasm
- Toying with ESP devices and MicroPython
Loving the Austrian landscape (Lower Austria in this picture):